Monday, September 24, 2007

Call off your dogs!

I'm alive! I swear! This is really Milli and no one has hacked my blog to post that I'm alive when really I'm just tied up in the basement.
I've been naughty naughty, knitting only as much as necessary to get the job done. I've been writing, borrowing someone else's characters and playing with them anonymously - and no you may not see it. That's what the anonymous part is about.

Abby - your pants are done, dry, and ready to send. I will package and weigh them today and send you an email.

Dimples - your pants are done and need the emboridery still. I have it mapped, just need a spot of time to sit down and do it.

Anne - your vest is nearing done, should be done by the end of the week. I have a bit of math to do to make sure the neck is good. When's the wedding? I don't want to cut it close.

Szbaby - I'm casting on for yours. I'll PM you what your total will be so you don't get a shock.

See? I'm knitting. some. And TV starts again this week so I will be knitting more. And it's FINALLY less than 90 degrees! So that means knitting too. Wee!

Promise promise. If I come out with any writing that is my own characters, I'll be sure to tell you.

3 comments:

Our beautiful, fragile world was built for four: said...

You're alive? And well? And (presumably) taking advantage of the 8 hours a day when you aren't being hounded by a 5 year old?

Well, then, no one can blame you for enjoying a little time pretending that you only have one kiddo.

BTW, I haven't done anything particularly useful while my older son is in school, either. And, it is still hot here in Fayetteville. Not miserable-as-August-hot, but still not frolicking Fall cool yet.

Jenn said...

You have inspired/shamed me to update my own blog.

Not having to deal with the heat issues that you're having. But if I don't dry off sooon I think I may start molding.

Grumpy said...

Smithers release the Hounds!