Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm BACK!

WOOOO HOOO! It's like someone flipped a switch, finally, and I'm starting to feel like a human being again! In fact, I felt so good yesterday that it took seeing my belly in the mirror and a few little kicks to the bladder to remind me that I'm even pregnant. Yes! Hooray and hallelujah!

Tracy, your soakers are done and dry and ready to send. I'll be emailing pictures as soon as the sun gets out of my picture taking spot.

Everyone else, I'll check if you still want something. I know it's been quite some time - 14 weeks of hurling but who's counting? So if you have changed your mind don't worry about it. It's been a long wait on the wait list.

And news from here. It's a girl! I have another ultrasound next week to check for growth, so I'll ask them to look again and make sure. I'm still getting used to the idea. You mean I'm finally going to get to make all those frilly girly things?

Rowan graduated from Kindergarten last week. He was proud as punch, and though he's sad to leave his old school we're looking forward to starting 1st grade at the year 'round school. And it's close enough to walk. No more half hour drives!

That's about all the news from here. We'll be going to the CCA retreat in a couple of weeks, and the NACFC in July. Those are the big travel plans for the summer.

1 comment:

Grumpy said...

Glad you're feeling human! Congrats on the little girl! Congrats to Rowan on his Kindergarten Grad! WOOHOO!