Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter!

Let us rejoice and be glad!

I worked furiously all week on vests for the boys. I wouldn't have had to work so hard, but I procrastinated and then made the wrong size vest first, so I ended up having to make 2 vests in one week. Oh well! They looked sharp for church, even if they wouldn't look at me!
Easter

I'm taking them to Portrait Innovations this month so I can get some pictures where everyone is looking and no one is making a face.

easter1
The Easter Bunny brought books for everyone, and yo-yos for the boys and a bunny for the baby. What a nice rabbit!

We had a busy week this week. Rowan was on spring break, so we had trips to the dentist, children's museum, open gym, and the orthodontist. Eleri also had feeding therapy. I was running full tilt all week and knitting in all my spare time. Tomorrow will be spent catching up with the laundry and housework that I neglected.
But we had some fantastic sunny days:
sunnyday10
sunnyday05
sunnyday03

A visit with some Davises:
davisvisit09
Eleri visits with the ladies

And for April Fools I made the boys some eggs out of marshmallows. They were a hit.
aprilfool2
aprilfool3
aprilfool4

Rowan goes back to school tomorrow, and it's going to seem really quiet around here. Maybe I'll start prepping to paint that wall in the kitchen, so I can maintain the proper level of insanity. ;)

1 comment:

CandCFamily said...

Mike Mulligan is one of our favorite books to read.