Sunday, October 24, 2010

Well hello there

I haven't been posting. Isn't that how it always goes? I say that I will but then I disappear and I get emails from Mom and Fran asking what happened and where are the pictures.
I have no idea what I've been doing. But I know that this week ahead is going to be crazy busy.
Monday - teacher conference and feeding therapy resumes
Tuesday - storytime at the library and knit night
Wednesday - Eleri turns 2!!! Niall has bring a parent to school day, and I have to go help a friend buy yarn.
Thursday - Eleri's pedi appointment, lunch with a friend, knitting circle at the diaper store
Friday - No school for the kids.

Somewhere in all of this I have to knit a vest for Harry Potter, preferably in time for him to wear it to school on Friday. And the computer is getting worse and worse with it's reliability about things like turning on, so that's always fun. I have plans to get a macbook. I need to save up some cash.
You probably want pictures. I can't show you what I've been knitting. I'm in a gifty swap and you never know who's lurking. We got the winter clothes down from the attic and I found out that I DID buy Eleri some red dresses last year during the year in sale. She'll wear one of them for Christmas. Here's one now.

1 comment:

vovens said...

YAY!!! I made a blog post!!! And in case I didn't say it enough - YOUR WAFFLES ROCKED!

Mmmmm - waffles. ;)