Tuesday, October 23, 2012

When did his happen?

My Pixie is going to be 4 this weekend. FOUR! How did this happen?
 
She is a very scary "pampire."
We're not going to have a party this time, because Boo at the Zoo is being held ON her birthday. We love the zoo, so we're going to party with the animals. She will love it.
What else will she love? This:
 
Her own dress, just (close enough) like Sally's dress. I can't wait to give it to her. In fact, I probably won't. She knows that I'm making it because she's had to try it on in process. It's nice and long on her, and I figure the sleeves can end up 3/4 length as she grows. Never fear. There will be pictures.
I also plan to make her a dress up caddy for all of the dress up things she's getting for her birthday. Time is getting away from me, so I'm not sure that I can get it done by her birthday, but it will happen. She's not quite there with understanding the calendar, so I have time. This may be the last year I can get away with it, too.

Later:

Yeah. I couldn't wait to give it to her. Who could wait for this?
 
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8183/8116984785_d20a43bfc6.jpg

No comments: