Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

I worked and worked to get the knits done in time. Success! But now I am more than a little tired of that shade of green. They look good though! Happy Easter!
 
 Getting all three to look at the same time is still a challenge.
...
Funny outtake



...


In other springtime news, we finally found Niall's missing bike helmet. It was in the shed, where I'd tossed it when I found it out in the yard a few weeks ago. An enterprising bird must have thought like it looked like a great place to build a home, but luckily it gave up before it actually laid any eggs in there. Or maybe I picked it up and tossed it into the shed in the nick of time! I love the look on his face here. It's like he's saying, "Do you believe the kind of stuff that happens to me?"

No comments: