Monday, May 08, 2006

Plugging along

We went out of town this weeknd to see Rachel and new little baby Jane. She is soooo sweet. I just love newborns and all their little moans and groans. :)
We're back home today and I'm picking back up Renee's first pair of shorts. I frogged the waist and redid them because they didn't look right, so now I'm back to where I was and should get through a good bit of them tonight. I need to get Rowan to help me with the inseam measuring pictures though, because I don't think I'm good at saying what's needed there. I'm hoping he'll be happy to help once Daddy is home.

In other news, John got our diaper bag back. 4 hours of driving to get it (2 there and back) but it would have been a lot more to replace everything that was in it. I'm glad, and getting less mad at myself for leaving it at the rest stop. Don't think I'll be making that mistake again!

No comments: