Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Would you like fries with that?

So a couple of weeks ago Niall and I went to Walmart to get some split rings to make some more stitch markers for Jenn. And lo and behold... Something that I never thought I'd see in real life.
frielane1.jpg

You hear about this kind of thing, but to see it there in living person? err... paint? Wow.
So I went by there a couple of days later, and took the camera. How could I not? It's a FRIE LANE!
People were looking at me like I was a little crazy. I was out in the parking lot, trying to not get run over, and taking pictures of the sidewalk. Or maybe they were thinking I was some sort of idiot.
No no... YOU'RE the idiots who need to hire people who can spell.
frielane2.jpg

Or maybe... you meant Frie lane? There is a McD's in that Walmart after all...

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Drea said...

LOL that's great!!