First, I had to sand and glue the pieces of the calendar and then use wood glue to put all of that together. The picture is just printed with our regular printer, and then I used mod podge to stick it on. Then black acrylic around the rest of the back, and eggplant purple for the rest. The little drawers are made of cardboard that I had to tape together, and the blue stars is embossed scrapbooking paper from Joann. I had to cut each of those out and glue them on, and then color the numbers with a sharpie and glue them on as well. I used a silver paint pen to write the verse. I'm really happy with how it came out. I still have to write out a verse for each drawer, but that will be easy after everything else.
Now I have to make Eleri's dolly. I've been collecting the materials for a while now, so now I'm hoping I can pull it off.
And of course, the rest of the Christmas knitting. You know... with all my free time. I shouldn't be sitting here typing this. I have work to do!