Monday, January 07, 2013

Flashy!

Ruben got me a new flash for Christmas, and I have no idea what I'm doing yet. But last night, I stuck it on my camera and snapped a few anyway. All of these were taken at night, and within a couple of minutes of each other. It's wild the lighting that little flash can do!

Image 
This one is with the flash pointed at the ceiling.

Image 
This one had the flash pointed at the windows.


Image
 And this one had the flash pointed out into the open kitchen.

I can't tell you how excited I am that I am finally starting to get the pictures that I've been trying to get for YEARS.  Yes, the brunt of photography is knowing how to use your camera, but having good equipment makes such a difference! I need to learn how to use this flash for real, and then watch out!

No comments: