Thursday, July 06, 2006

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

I don't know why it didn't occur to me when I figured out how many stitches to a round for these shorts... that 90sts would just be too easy. The yarn was a little bit bigger, but not that big... that 90 would NOT be big enough to go around a 20.5" hip...
So now I have a lovely pair of red shorts for a baby with a 17.5" hip, which just happens to be the RISE measurement I was going for. So I looked at the wrong measurement.
Do I feel stupid? Yes. Am I going to have to work my tail off to get this pair done in record time so the mama wanting them doesn't have to wait forever because of my stupidity? Yes. Will I do this again in the future? I'll try not to, but probably.

Might have to have a section of ready made stuff for people who don't want to wait. :(

No comments: