Sunday, November 26, 2006

I know I haven't been telling you what I'm doing

That's because it's all been Christmas knitting. I'm waiting on that coop on diaperpin to close. I kinda feel like no one wants me to knit for them, but I'll save my insecurities for another day.

For now I'm buried in Christmas knitting, and I can't post pictures or tell you what I'm up to, because you never know whose poking around trying to see what they're going to get.

I mean, they know they're getting knitted things, so I need to reserve some element of surprise.

I promise that when it's all said and done, I'll make a big post with pictures of all I did for Christmas, and you can pretend to be amazed. K?

1 comment:

Grumpy said...

You are apparently not the only one with insecurities! LOL! I guess that is why my Christmas gifts have gone unfinished for the last 2 years!