Tuesday, November 07, 2006

a little insanity

Yes. Just a little.
I've agreed to be part of a coop. Right before Christmas. When Kim wants legwarmers and Mom wants a hat and Robert wants mittens...

Is it crazy to think it might be a little fun? Probably. John thinks I've lost a bean or two, but he knew that when he married me. Sure the yarn addiction wasn't so pronounced at that time. I sewed then. But there's the arguement that bolts of cloth take up far more space than the balls of yarn. And since the sewing machine is in the shop...

Right now I'm on the legs of Emily's longies for Wesley. They are going to be great. She really picked a nice colorway. I'm going to have to score some more WWBN to have here. Yep.

Oh, go vote. Even if you write in Kermit the Frog, go vote. It's important. Feel like it's useless all you want to, but if you don't go vote I don't want to hear you complaining. The polling people will be happy to see you. They'll give you a sticker, and some places like Whole Foods will give you a free coffee if you have a sticker. So do it for the coffee then. **stashing soap box**

Back to the wool

No comments: