Friday, December 19, 2008

Learning the ropes again

Tommy and Fran got us a new camera for Christmas. We actually got it a day or so ago, but I've been studying the manual and then yesterday we spent all day at the mall for the annual visit to see Santa. No it doesn't take all day, but we have to spend time in the play area/germ pit playing with our friends too.
So anyway, last night I hauled it out for its inaugural run. It was night, and the room was poorly lit, and I had to use the flash, but I think we got something cute anyway.



And we did see Santa yesterday. The boys lied about behaving and put in their request for a Wii. I no longer have the threat to not take them to see Santa to get them to stop fighting, but I do have the supreme weapon in the pre-Christmas arsenal....


If they're really naughty. We go back to the big guy and they have to tell him what they did.
You wouldn't believe how well that works.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So Cute! And I love how Eleri is looking up at Niall!

Grumpy said...

Beautiful pics!
I'll have to remember that Naughty thing... and threaten mine too! :)

You are the queen of prefolds and pins, I bow down to you! LOL!