Thursday, December 08, 2011

7 years ago tonight...

My water broke! And at 1 minute after midnight, I had my Niall!
Image

All 9lbs of him. We did not expect a baby that big! The first words out of my midwife's mouth were, "Holy Cow!"

He grew and grew and grew! He was busting out of his bucket car seat at 2 months old

Image

He was giving the Michelin Man a run for his money by 6 months old Image

He was nearly as big as his 3 year old brother when he was 8 months oldImage

He's gotten into everything in the house, and broken nearly half of itImageImage

But for all the frustration, he can really make me laugh.ImageImageImage
Image

He's such a sweet boy. He loves puppies and babies, and reading, hotwheels and boats.
He changes what he wants to be when he grows up about every hour.
I could go on about him all night, but I have Oreo truffles to make.
He's my anNIALLator, and I love him.Image

1 comment:

Grumpy said...

Love!

Happy Birthday Niall! :)

Ditto (on mine, except she is the Sarah-nader!)