Sunday, January 01, 2012

2012 Reading list

I did this last year on the forum I'm on (soggy granola) and it was a lot of fun to track what I was reading and see how many books I could read in a year. So, I've decided to keep track of it on here, too. It's just a listing of what I'm reading - no matter if it's literature, doula related, or complete trash. A lot of what I read is the stuff that is offered as freebies on the Kindle - and those aren't always great books. But I'm one of those people who will ready nearly anything, and rarely walks away from a book, even if it's awful.
But I never understood the fascination of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. That one is one I did walk away from. Snozz.
Anyway... this is more for my benefit than anything. It's fun to keep track of what you're reading. I might make a note of what it's about, but more often than not won't. I'll try to link the titles so I can find them again if I liked them.
So, to it!

1. Mansfield Park - Reading this one because it's Jane Austen, and I've had the movie in my netflix queue for a while now. It needs reading before I watch the movie so I can be properly disgruntled with the script. ;)
2. Murder at the Vicarage - An old Agatha Christie book.

No comments: