Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A monumental day

Today.

My little guy went to Kindergarten. Wasn't I just pregnant with him yesterday?

He was so excited, he was up at 5:30 asking if it was time to go yet.

He wanted to wear his backpack the whole way there so everyone would know that he was a big school kid and not just a boy out for a walk.

Serious business.

He was there all day, from 8:15 to 3:00.

When we picked him up, he was on cloud 9 saying,
"Mommy, I was so busy having so much fun, I didn't even miss you!"

Little stinker.

I love you to pieces little guy. To bits and pieces.



walking to school

4 comments:

Kyle William said...

way too cute - I love that he wanted to keep his backpack on all day long!

Our beautiful, fragile world was built for four: said...

Ok, that first picture? I have to laugh, because, our first picture looked the same way. Connor started K-garten, too, this week. It's so humid the camera lens fogs up and it looks a tiny bit fuzzy. Darn you, NC heat&humidity!

I love his comment. Too cute. Although I bet, he really did miss you. Just a little.

Heather said...

That is unbelievably sweet!

Karin Perry said...

Milli
Rowan looks too cute! I remember Andrew's first day like it was yesterday, now he is in his last year of Middle School! I wish Rowan was in MY kindergarten class.... I would eat him up!
xo
Karin from Massachusetts