Monday, March 02, 2009

4 months old

Yes, it snowed here today, but not as much as we got earlier this season. I took a couple of pics, but Eleri and I opted to stay inside and look through the window. I had this post planned for today anwyay.
Eleri turned 4 months old on Friday! It's hard to believe she's that old already, and harder to believe that she wasn't always with us. What did we do before we had this sweet little girl? I said that about both the boys too. :) What on earth did I do before I had kids?
So anyway here are a couple of shots from her 4 month old photo shoot. The rest of the pictures for the month of Feb can be found here. Why yes! I am working on being on the ball again. How did you guess?
DSCN0936-001.jpg picture by sweetteasoakers
She started out the day in this outfit. So cute! I had her in a sposie diaper because I didn't want to fiddle with tights and a diaper/cover combo. Bad choice. Of course she had a poo, and of course it went right up the back. Why do I even bother? That never happens in her sandies. *sigh* So out of the pretty little dress for the rest of the pictures.
DSCN0946-006.jpg picture by sweetteasoakers
DSCN0944-005.jpg picture by sweetteasoakers
DSCN0943-004.jpg picture by sweetteasoakers

I love her expression in that last picture.
Her 4 months ped visit is on Thurs. I have a feeling we're going to ditch the prevacid for prilosec. It's just not quite doing the job for her. Poor baby.

No comments: